It looks like the full spoilers for GlossyBox‘s September 2014 box are out: it’s going to be a collaboration between GlossyBox and Harper’s Bazaar! Wow! They’re really on a roll doing awesome collaborations. Their Bergdorf Goodman box was so amazing! Each September box will contain 5 samples, with 3 of them having a slight variation. The samples are:
- Vichy Liftactiv Night (0.51 fl oz)
- Benefit, They’re Real! Mascara (0.1 oz)
- Bvlgari Eau Parfume eau thé vert Conditioner OR Bvlgari Eau Parfume eau thé blanc Conditioner (2.53 fl oz)
- Essie “She’s Pampered” OR Essie “Madison Ave-Hue” (0.5 fl oz)
- OCC Lip Tar “Black Dahlia” OR OCC Lip Tar “Authentic” (0.33 fl oz)
I’m drawn in by the OCC Lip Tar and the Bvlgari Conditioner. I normally don’t get very excited about expensive hair products, but Bvlgari’s Eau The Blanc is one of my favorite scents ever (and it was discovered through GlossyBox!). And OCC Lip Tars are awesome. I recommend getting this box just to try the lip tar, which is FULL SIZED and usually $18.00. I’m beyond excited! I’m also confused why the initial spoiler featured the Benefit mascara. It’s pretty much the least exciting of all the items.
And for those of you who are subscribing for the first time (or if you’re like me and keep canceling), here’s an awesome coupon: use coupon code MAGIC to get a free full-sized Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, a $24.00 value, with your first GlossyBox!