I’ve been dying to know the contents of the mysterious February 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have box, since it was sold out so quickly and not a single spoiler was released. Luckily Liz from My Subscription Addiction got her review box early and was able to share the contents with us. And let me tell you, they’re good. Like, really good.
— Spoilers below!! —
— Last Warning! —
Each February box will contain:
- ACME Party Box Company Bamboo Heart Cutting Board & Cheese Knife | $32.00
- U.S. Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath | $30.00
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush | $26.00
- Chuao Chocolatier Ravishing Rocky Road Bar | $6.00
- Sally Beauty FingerPaints Nail Color | $5.50 (Colors may vary)
- Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Balm in Wild Cherry | $8.00 (Flavors may vary)
- BaubleBar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace | $32.00 (Metals may vary)
I love this box!! I’m so excited to get mine and use everything. I don’t even know which item I’m most excited about. It’s probably a tie between the cutting board, the tarte blush (love this stuff, it’s so creamy and amazing), and the necklace. I also love Chuao chocolates and the rocky road one is seriously delicious, so can’t wait to get that as well. And the rose water bubble bath looks gorgeous! K. Hall always has the prettiest packaging and I know this bubble bath will look adorable in my bathroom.
Basically, I think this is going to be one of my favorite boxes to date. I’ll post a real review when I actually get the box of course, but I was just too darn excited about these spoilers to not share!
Unfortunately there are no good codes out right now, but you can always use code MUSTHAVE5 to get $5.00 off. I’ll update immediately if I hear of any good codes that come out!