Thanks to Liz at My Subscription Addicition, we have the full March 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have spoilers!
- Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment | $48.00
- Greenmarket Purveying Co. Lemon + Cucumber Reed Diffuser Kit | $20.00
- Samudra Pink Pina Zip Pouch (POPSUGAR Exclusive) | $40.00
- Knock Knock What to Pack Pad | $7.00
- Wet Brush The Squirt | $5.00
- Halfpops in Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt | $1.69
- Benefit Roller Lash Deluxe Sample | $8.00
- Benefit Porefessional Deluxe Sample | $4.00
Looks good, right? In my opinion, it doesn’t quite measure up to the February box but it’s still a great curation. I can’t wait to get the reed diffuser kit and try the Bliss dermabrasion treatment. Also, I’ve been really loving the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I’m pretty sure I’ll be grabbing the full size once I run through all my samples of it (Benefit is doing some SERIOUS promoting for this one). If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s definitely worth a shot.
Unfortunately, the March box is currently sold out, but if you’re interested in getting one, you can sign up and check the “waitlist” option on the POPSUGAR website. Usually they have more boxes that open up, so there’s a good chance you can get a March box if you want it. You can use MUSTHAVE5 to get $5.00 off. I promise promise promise to update immediately if I hear of any better codes that come out! Looks like they’ve been doing less $10 off code lately 😦